Friday, July 22, 2011

Newly Released Books!

Hey everyone! I am so sorry for not posting Wednesday.I was a little busy. :) So here are a few(sorry I didn't post them earlier).Most of these I have not read so I don't know what they have in them.

Twisted(PLL #9)
Sara Shepard








Dead is Not An Option(DI Series #5)
Marlene Perez










Cracked Up to Be
Courtney Summers










Ciao
Melody Carlson









Bad Taste in Boys
Carrie Harris









So,I hope you enjoyed! I am really tired right now,so I only did a few.
Also,check out my blog(breezybugsblog.blogspot.com)for a tag!I dare you to do it(JK JK JK):)

~Bree<3

1 comment:

Shelby said...

i did the tag on thefashionistagirls.blogspot.com its really cool! :) also, Pretty Little Liars #9 I cant wait to read it. i love the show and I've read the first 4 four books! I love them! but i know the ending bcuz my friend told me. :(
Shelby