Thursday, July 28, 2011

Movie Review: Titanic

Yay! I love this movie very much!
It is PG-13 because of one scene and there are deaths because of course, the Titanic sinks and many people die and they show them dying but it's not gory or anything.

I love the characters (hello! Leonardo di Caprio and Kate Winslet!) The reason I thought about it is because not only did I see it last week but I saw Revolutionary Road which has the both of them in it again!

Now here are some of my favorite quotes from the movie made in 1997! Although it's not a newer movie, its amazing and a memorable story!
Jack: Where to, Miss?
Rose: To the stars.

Jack: Well, yes, ma'am, I do... I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count.
This is #4 on my list of favorite movies! It is one of the best movies in the world. PLEASE watch it and let me know what you think!
Shelby

No comments: