Friday, July 8, 2011

My names Bree........

And I could go on and on about my likes.But I didn't make this for me.Okay,well I kinda sorta did but....
Ok,You might know me from my fashion/all other things blog,{Breezy Bug's Blog},which is my main blog.Check it out and follow.Anyway,this blog will have tips,contests,and a ton of more things.

I also have a friend working with me,Shelby,who will be posting the schedule soon.We're working it out.

If you have a NanoWrimo add me(breezybug) or Shelby(sstods) and we will be sharing our progress.

If you have anything you would like to send in or any questions to ask please send it here-breeandshelby@gmail.com

Please leave some comments if you would like something done.

Also,send your contests entries to the same email as above.

Please make sure the subjects-Contests, Writing,  or Improvement.

And most of all,HAVE FUN!

No comments: