Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Writing Day

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday. I am here to share with you some of my writing that I would love your feedback on!
Please keep your comments and suggestions nice!
Also, I wanted to let you know about my writing blogs: www.comeallcomewrite.blogspot.com and www.shelby-writes.blogspot.com. As you can see, I love writing!

The Dagger
A Poem by Shelby L.S.

Guilt. 
Tears away at me
with open eyes.

Fear.
Control. Shaking body,
disappointment.

Life.
No longer worht it;
the pain.

Good times.
Rare.
Solitude.

Now.
It's the time.
I can sense it.

Look.
The dagger in my hand,
aimed at my heart.

Listen.
My heart pounding,
the dagger breaking through flesh.

Nothing. Death.

I guess I started off with a pretty gruesome one, didn't I? A happier one next week... perhaps. :)

Thank you for reading and leaving feedback on what you think! I really appreciate your comments and suggestions!

<3, Shelby

No comments: