Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Book Review: Twilight

Hi everyone! i am going to be doing a book review on Twilight, the first book, which I'm sure a lot of you have read.

Yes, it is a hit book and movie, but i can't say I'm a fan! GASP! Who's with me? haha! OK, well, I quit ten pages to the end, because I was just too bored! Why didn't I stick it out? Because it was just that boring for me!

About three things i was absolutley positive:

First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him-
and i didn't know how dominant that part might be-
that thirsted for my blood.

And third; i was unconditionally and irrevocably
in love with him.


What do you think of this book if you've read?
Read it and tell me what you think!
Email us! Also, let me know if there is a book you want me to review!
Email with the subject: Book Review!
Don't forget to enter the contest, read the last post!
I'll be back Thursday with a movie review!
If you have a movie you want me to  review, email us with the subject: Movie Review!
Thanks!
Shelby

1 comment:

Stacy N. said...

I read the book, and kind of liked it. And if you want to know how much she thirsted for her blood, I would recommend reading Midnight Sun It is written in Edward's POV, and explained a lot of things. You can download it there, but I'm not sure if the link will work. (You can get it from goodreads for free) http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4502877-midnight-sun