Friday, August 19, 2011

Hi.....

Hey everyone! It's Bree.Sorry for not posting.I did a post overload on my blog Wednesday,and Thursday(August 18) I started the 7th grade.And it's different from 6th..Like diff subjects,diff teachers,diff time(i used to go to gym 4th hour.Not I go to geography 4th hour and gym last hour.).Here is kind of a little schedule-

1st-Math Teacher #1
2nd-Reading Teacher #2
3rd-Language Teacher #2
4th-Geography Teacher #3
Lunch
5th-Science Teacher #4
6th-Computer Lab Teacher #2
7th-Gym Teacher #1

  Then the bell rings(at 3:00),but we only have one bus,so I don't get home until 4:00.I barely have time to post,what with my competition with AR(Don't even ask..but AR is Accelerated Reading that 4th and up do at my school).But,good news is,my language teacher(which is also my Reading and Computer Lab teacher) is making us write! Yay! So I will be sharing some of mine with you. Meanwhile,I may have a hard time posting during the week. Sorry! Anyway, I have no idea what to write. So here is a sneak peak at something I may write! :) Tell me what you think!


  I walked on,stumbling over branches and wishing the sun would come out already. I couldn't see,and if someone was following me they could easily follow all the noise I was making.I was wishing I could move silent and stealthily,like my sister did. When she was still the same.
  I looked up,realizing I had been so lost in thought that I had stopped.The sky in the east was turning it's pink and orange color,as it does when the sun climbs majestically in the sky.I smiled.Now I could move silently.I surveyed my surroundings,hoping to see something familiar.Nothing.I kept heading in the direction I was originally,or at least I hoped it was.I was beginning to feel like I was walking in circles,when I heard the zip of an arrow being released from a bow.My first thought I was close to a range,that I was behind the targets.Then I realized I was the target.
T

his is just an unedited version taken(if I write it) from the middle of the story.Please do not take anything,it would tear me apart if I knew someone had taken it.Thanks!

~Bree<3

1 comment:

Shelby said...

thats really good bree!