Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Divergent-Book Review

(also posted on comeallcomewrite.blogspot.com) Simply tied for the best novel I have ever read (the other novel that holds a dear place in my heart would be Delirium-Lauren Olvier), Divergent is a little (big) something to make you cry, laugh, and at times, feel like you're going to faint. This novel by Veronica Roth is extremely daring and amazingly well written. I couldn't put it down the whole time I was reading it.
Although unhappy with the way it ended, there is a second and third book. neither have been released and I fail at patience, so I am practically jumping out of my socks waiting for the second book to come out. I have to read it, like hm... now!!!!
I have an email into Veronica Roth. I really hope she takes the time to answer and I will post it here if she does. (like my 100th post, remember?)
I'm in a major writing mood today. Ok, that was random. Back to the review:
Divergent's run on the NYT's bestelling list was for 11 weeks. Congratulations for Veronica Roth (veronicarothbooks.blogspot.com). And guess what? The second book title is called Insurgent. oh and im reading her latest post rigth now and guess what? shes done with her first copy of it, AHHHH!!!
OK, seriously, why are you still reading this? Go out and read Divergent. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, that's about it. Read it, It's amazing. I'm dead serious. GO
XOXO Shelby

No comments: