Friday, August 19, 2011

A Fun Day

Sorry I didn't get to post a movie review yesterday and sorry Bree didn't post writing on Wednesday and sorry she didn't post today either. I don't  know if she is or not so I will, I guess.

Except I'm not sure what to write about.
That stinks.
Yesterday I didn't post because I spent all day at an amazing amusement park riding all of the roller coasters and upside rides and spinny rides and scary underground rides (okay there's only one of those and it fits in the roller coaster category) and everything else in between. Except 2, because they made me sick last time because I have motion sickness. I can ride spinny upside down roller coasters over and over but I can't sit in a car drive around in circles. It makes perfect sense right? NO!

I guess this is technically my post for the weekend because I haven't written anything new recently, I'm really off my game. And I have to go out and buy school supplies soon which isn't fun. And I might randomly disappear and go off on a sudden vacation because that's what my family does. We don't plan ahead or anything. Sometimes that makes it exciting and everything.

Ok I'm really just rambling on varying topics so I'm gonna go. Hope you enjoyed my randomness. ;P
XOXO Shelby

No comments: