Thursday, August 4, 2011

You Again a Movie Review

hey everyone! First a couple of announcements, once we get 10 followers we are going to start the contests up again because we want people to enter and we want guest bloggers. Also, I guest posted on breezybugsblog.blogspot.com the other day and just posted a VLOG book review on Exclusively Chloe on comeallcomewrite.blogspot.com! my 100th post is coming up this week so check back! yayy!

Ok, heres a review on You Again!
It has many famous actresses such as Kristin Bell, Jamie Lee Curtis, and even Betty White. It is rated PG and it is extremely funny with great acting and well though out plot. I really recommend this movie to 11 and up. That is a random age but I think its good!

If you have seen it or are going to see it in the future, please leave a comment! thanks!

1 comment:

Bryon said...

I love the ending even though I felt the rest of the movie had up’s and downs especially when Betty White and Cloris Leachman ended up being arch enemies but again, the absurd when Hall and Oats played at a hospital for this wedding. Blockbuster was never my first choice in the past but since my free mail membership has come into my life I’m all for Blockbuster. I got it free with my new DISH Network employee account but it’s free for anyone too. http://bit.ly/jYtohY