Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Book Review: Exclusively Chloe!

Hey everyone! First of all, a few announcements about my blog, Come All Come Write!
My 100th post is coming up extremely soon (like, this week.. omg!) and if you have any questions regarding writing or myself, they will be answered in the 100th post. Just email me your question!
Also, at The Fashionista Girls we got our third contributor so for now, we aren't looking for any other fashionistas. It will be announced on the blog if we would like more people!

Ok, and now a book review for the novel Exclusively Chloe.
It is really good so far. It has a really good plot too! (A girl is adopted into a celebrity family and while her adopted parents are going through a divorce she transfers schools and goes undercover to find her real brother at a low expense school.)
It is really great and I would recommend it to any teens looking for a good read!
I think it would be great made into a movie.
So if you have read it or are going to read it, tell me what you think!

Also, I am now blogging on The Escapism Project. Check it out!
<3, Shelby

No comments: