Friday, September 9, 2011

Big Big News!!

Hey everyone! We have some BIG NEWS! Okay,now that I have your attention I'm gonna go on.  
We are having a.......


Contest!

 Now,I know your wondering "Why the crackers is this news?!?!?!You have contests all the time!" Well,this one is special because the winner of this will be receiving a signed copy
of this book from the author!!!!

Okay,so I hope you're all excited.I know I am. I read this book and had trouble staying away from it.Okay,so here is the theme that Shelby and I came up with-


You've been sold into slavery because your parents died and you have no other family members.In under 900 words,Explain to us the way you live,how you feel,and/or anything else you want!

Send your entries to breeandshelby@gmail.com. If you win you will recieve an email and we will post in on here.You will have 10 days to reply or we will have to re-pick.


Ms.Breen will also be giving feedback on what you send in,we will be posting all the stories on here,and with feedback! I hope you guys enjoy this!

~Bree
P.S. Random comment from Shelby... I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! :)


*Later edit from Bree- This ends September 29,in 20 days! Good Luck!

No comments: